Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Mattel Samantha

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wiccacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2006
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just received my ebay Samantha and she is lovely. She's dressed in the retired cargo outfit too which is nice. Her hair is in good condition but it's very curly and quite different from my PM Samantha. Do the newer dolls have very curly hair? I wish i could show a picture but i don't have a camera. Maybe she was rewigged.

  2. #2
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    What color are her eyelashes?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wiccacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2006
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Her eyelashes are black.

  4. #4
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    She may be a mattel girl.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member wiccacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2006
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The seller said she had purchased her a year ago so i bought her hoping she was a Mattel. But i've looked at many Samanthas at AG Place and i've never seen one with hair this curly. They all seem to have slightly wavy hair like my PM doll. Maybe she's a fake or has a new wig. I don't mind either way since she's cute.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I think she knew it was a mattel Samantha to begin with. I have noticed that the Mattel Sam's have slightly curlier hair than my PM, but I think it goes in spurts. I've seen some Sam's with basically straight hair and other with real ringlets.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lara423's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2005
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Our Mattell Sam's hair is way curly. She is cute in a different way than our pre-Mattell Sam. I love them both. They look like 2 different types of AG doll.

    Lara

  8. #8
    I*love*dolls
    Guest I*love*dolls's Avatar

    Post

    I had a Samantha that was made before mattel but sold after mattel (if that makes sense) and she had a wig that wasn't really curly but she got a new head and now it's VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY curly.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Mattel Samantha has VERY curly hair.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •